parmesan smothered grouper
Updated: May 25, 2018
Super simple Grouper recipe that even the novice cook can pull off!
Fillets were left in fridge over night to thaw.
Set oven on low broil
While oven is warming mix:
1/2 cup Parmesan
2 teaspoons Dill weed
1/8 cup(1/4 stick) butter-softened/warmed
3 tablespoons mayo
Squeeze of fresh lemon
1. Placed fillets on tinfoil lined sheet pan and place in oven on top rack for 2 min, flip fillets and put back for another 2 min.
2. Pull fillets out and spread mayo/Parmesan mix on top of each fillet as heavy/thick or as light as desired.
3. Finish with Sprinkle of lemon pepper(optional)
4. Put back in the oven for another 3-5 minutes or until done when fish easily flakes apart.
5. Serve on bed of your favorite rice!